Introduce yourself

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kevin Kelly
      Keymaster

Hi everyone,
      We’ll use this forum to get to know each other. Please start by introducing yourself. In addition to your name and your institution, consider including information that will help you find colleagues who share your discipline(s), teaching goal(s), and challenge(s) in the classroom.

Kevin Kelly
      Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I’m Kevin Kelly. In addition to my role at ACUE, I teach an Instructional Technologies class each semester as a lecturer/adjunct at San Francisco State University.

Currently, I’m leading a fully online, large-scale (160+ students), General Education class, called “How 2 Lrn w ur iPod.” The students and instructors explore improving learning with and without a dozen different types of technology. Just like my in-person classes, my biggest challenge is to keep students engaged in such a big class. My strategy so far has been to find as many ways as possible to make the course concepts meaningful to the students on a personal level.

I look forward to meeting all of you and finding ways we can support each other.

Best wishes,
      Kevin

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.